Who we areOur website address is: https://cleansweepclearance.co.uk
- In order to communicate with you and to provide our products and services and related support, it may necessary for Clean Sweep Clearances to transfer your personal data outside of the European Union. I
2. Collection of Personal Information
- We collect information from you when you place an order for a Clean Sweep Clearances product, respond to a survey, fill out a form for pre/post sales assistance, open a support ticket, or your use of social media.
3. Use of Personal Information
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred outside of our group company, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in below:
- 3.1 To process applications for Clean Sweep Clearances products and services Your information is used to provide our products and services and order processing as well as to conduct business transactions such as billing.
- 3.2 To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your pre/post sales requests and provide technical support.
- 3.3 To send renewal notices The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you renewal notices for your services.
- 3.4 To send periodic emails In addition, we may send you periodic company newsletters, new service updates, security updates, related product or service information, and status updates on maintenance windows or service availability.
- 3.5 To tell you about our products and services We may send you information about our products and services that may be of interest to you based on your use of other Goldies House Clearances products and services.
4. Processing of Data and Consent
- We will process your data for the purpose of performance of our contract with you or the legitimate interest of our business. In other cases, we will request your consent for the processing of the personal data you may submit. Your refusal to provide personal data to us for certain products and services may hinder us from fulfilling your order for those products or services. Also, if you deny or withdraw your consent to use personal data or opt out of receiving information about Clean Sweep Clearances products and services this may result in you not being made aware of sales promotions or company updates.
b. What are cookiesA cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
c. What are scripts?A script is a piece of programme code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
d. What is a web beacon?A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
e.1 Technical or functional cookiesSome cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
e.2 Advertising cookiesWe do not use any advertising cookies on this website.
e.3 Social media buttonsOn our website we have included buttons for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you. Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram are located in the United States.
f. Your rights with respect to personal dataYou have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
7. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookiesYou can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser. Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
6. Sharing of Information and Transfers of Data
- We do not sell or trade your personal information to outside parties.
- We may also transfer your personal data to trusted third parties in order to serve purposes that are specified in section 3 above. In circumstances where data is shared with such third parties, they are required to agree to confidentiality terms. This prohibits such third parties from selling, trading, using, marketing or otherwise distributing Clean Sweep Clearances customer data.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or protect our rights, property, or safety. It is our policy to notify customers of requests for their data from law enforcement unless we are prohibited from doing so by statute or court order. Law enforcement officials who believe that notification would jeopardise an investigation should obtain an appropriate court order or other process that specifically precludes member notification.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties who may take over the operation of our website or business or who may purchase any or all of our assets, including your personal information. We will contact you using the details you provide if there is any change in the person controlling your information.
7. Data retention
- The personal information we collect is retained for no longer than necessary to fulfil the stated purposes in section 2 above or for a period specifically required by law or regulation that Clean Sweep Clearances is obligated to follow.
- Even if you request deletion or erasure of your data, we may retain your personal data to the extent necessary and for so long as necessary for our legitimate business interests or performance of contractual obligations.
- After the retention period is over, Clean Sweep Clearances securely disposes or anonymises your personal information in order to prevent loss, theft, misuse, or unauthorised access.
8. Opting out; withdrawing consent
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future periodic emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- If Clean Sweep Clearances is processing your personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at one of the addresses shown below.
9. Access to your personal data
- You are responsible for providing Clean Sweep Clearances with true, accurate, current and complete personal information. You are also responsible to maintain and promptly update the information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You have the right to access and modify your personal data stored on Clean Sweep Clearances systems. You can request to access or modify your personal information by logging into your customer control panel. We may require you to provide identification in order to verify the authenticity as the data subject.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future services.
10. How we protect your information
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted in an encrypted format via Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- After a transaction, your transaction‐related information will be kept on file to meet audit requirements and facilitate renewals.
- Clean Sweep Clearances uses a reputable third party to process credit card payments and needs to provide credit card numbers and identifying financial data directly to the third party credit card processor.
11. Follow relevant laws
- Clean Sweep Clearances commits itself to protect the personal information submitted by applicants and subscribers for its public certification services. Clean Sweep Clearances declares to fully respect all rights established and laid out in European laws and operates within the limits of the: European Directive 95/46 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
12. Your rights In compliance with the European Union rules on privacy
- you have the following rights established by law:
- You have the right to review your personal data that Clean Sweep Clearances holds and check it for accuracy.
- You have the right to correct data in the case that errors may be found in our records.
- You have the right to request that any of your personal data be erased. i.e. right to be forgotten.
- You have the right to obtain and reuse use your personal data for your own purposes.
- You have the right to request that Clean Sweep Clearances restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.